Guest scottishtoker

stavanger

54 innlegg i emnet

hi

i am staying in stavanger for a few months on buisness but cant seem to find any weed or hash

where would be the best place to look?

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

I don't know about getting any on the streets, doubt you'll have any luck doing that. I'd say your best bet would be to go out to a club or something and just ask anyone who look like they smoke. Try the bars Cementen, Checkpoint Charlie, Folken, etc, and look for someone who might fit the description.

My guess is that if you find something, it's going to be hash, not much weed here unless you know a guy.

Hard to give you any more exact details.

Also, you can try www.webehigh.com(?) and read the article about Stavanger there.

Good luck and happy smoking

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

"Bøker & Børst" is worth a try as well.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

I know a couple of guys who knows a couple of guys who have heard of some guys who knew these guys who actually had an aunt that was cleaning the house of some neighbours who lived next to a guy who knew some wonderful girls, even though they were concidered medicinally as 'vegetables'.

And, coincidence or not, my phonenumber is in my signature under these very words.

If you'd send me some words in a textmessage (I hate talking on the phøne), we could maybe meet and have a little conversation regarding these wicked fellas mentioned above.

And to keep this on the right side of our americanised law; I am under no means offering you anything illegal, this reply must not be misunderstood as an attempt to tempt neither you, me nor anyone reading these wasted words to feel the need to search this Highland of ours for stimulating and brainfeeding plants.

At this forum, Norsk Cannabisforum, we respect (natures own)/the law.

What I choose to do or say as an individual does not necessary relate to this text.

-ganja, in other words+

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Hi everyone,

I am coming in Stavanger this August to study and I am so glad I found this forum :notworthy:

I can see the posts are from 2007 but but since the location is relevant I thought it would be better to post on this thread.

I was hoping we could exchange phone numbers / email / facebook - you name it with the last person who commented or anybody else that can 'welcome' me, or can assist in 'welcoming' me in stavanger... :innocent:

If not any up to date advice would be much appreciated. I find the country and fjords amazing, I heard the best words for the people living there and although I am not much into cold weather I am sure I will enjoy my stay there!

See you soon!!

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Hey, im new to Stavanger and even newer to this forum. been here for a week, Im askin people on the streets, in bars etc but they look at me like its the 1st time they hear about the bling bling :( any good souls on this forum willing to give some hints on where to score some in this beautiful city? whats the point of fjords, beaches and mountains if u cant enjoy them fully if u know what I mean? :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

"The bling bling"? Try doing the same, but with weed or pot or ganja or basically anything but bling bling :P

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Of course I am asking for weed :D just called it the bling bling here ;) well anywayz.. Still no luck :(

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

I also moved here this august and would love to meet tokers! If your still interested, hit me back! :)

Hi everyone,

I am coming in Stavanger this August to study and I am so glad I found this forum :notworthy:

I can see the posts are from 2007 but but since the location is relevant I thought it would be better to post on this thread.

I was hoping we could exchange phone numbers / email / facebook - you name it with the last person who commented or anybody else that can 'welcome' me, or can assist in 'welcoming' me in stavanger... :innocent:

If not any up to date advice would be much appreciated. I find the country and fjords amazing, I heard the best words for the people living there and although I am not much into cold weather I am sure I will enjoy my stay there!

See you soon!!

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Do you still live in Stavanger? :D

Hey, im new to Stavanger and even newer to this forum. been here for a week, Im askin people on the streets, in bars etc but they look at me like its the 1st time they hear about the bling bling :( any good souls on this forum willing to give some hints on where to score some in this beautiful city? whats the point of fjords, beaches and mountains if u cant enjoy them fully if u know what I mean? :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Hi im new here, but i would also suggest "Vålands Tårnet" in stavanger city, there are a lot of dab`in going on up there, aslo "hall 12" / "Hall Toll" feel free to pm me for more info....

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Hi im new here, but i would also suggest "Vålands Tårnet" in stavanger city, there are a lot of dab`in going on up there, aslo "hall 12" / "Hall Toll" feel free to pm me for more info....

I can't PM people on this forum yet, unfortunately. :( I have to get to like 30 posts or something. What's your e-mail?

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

I can't PM people on this forum yet, unfortunately. :( I have to get to like 30 posts or something. What's your e-mail?

i will make one and let you know tomorrow, as i dont have one suitable yet :-) just need to do some research :D

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

New to stvg here aswell, I know where I can go in Oslo for something to put in my spliff, but so far no luck in Stvg, I have tried asking people in bars and stuff, but I'm not good with social interactions combined with some paranoia so the entire just ask people thing is not something that comes easy to me. Any hints?

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

New to stvg here aswell, I know where I can go in Oslo for something to put in my spliff, but so far no luck in Stvg, I have tried asking people in bars and stuff, but I'm not good with social interactions combined with some paranoia so the entire just ask people thing is not something that comes easy to me. Any hints?

as already mentioned above i would try just to interact at some of the places.....just hangout one weekend have some cold ones and just feel the vibe really, no need to talk to somebody really before you see them dab'in it up ;-)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

i have been in port in Stavanger (former sailorboy).

When we were hitting the bars, alot of random people asked if we wanted to buy hash and pot.

my protip: Buy a couple rounds of beer to some local diamonds in a rough, and make friends.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

I guess I just have to try abit more then. Was up at Vålandtårnet for a good two hours last night after work without any luck, In fact I only saw three people during the time I was there, Vålandstårnet, is it a longshot or did I just get particularly unlucky?

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

I guess I just have to try abit more then. Was up at Vålandtårnet for a good two hours last night after work without any luck, In fact I only saw three people during the time I was there, Vålandstårnet, is it a longshot or did I just get particularly unlucky?

i would say it was a mix of bad luck and bad day...today is probably a better day, and try like i mentioned above some bars too, i was just like 3 weeks ago i was out at hall 12 and people tooked outside there....

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Up at Vålands tårnet now, tho no luck as yesterday. Might try the bars tonight, this is getting awfully cold.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Right as I was about to give up there came some eastern european people who told me to go look at Pedersgate, after a total of 5 hours at Vålands tårnet without as much as a hope it took me 5 minutes in Pedersgate. Yet to try it, and the prices were quite stiff. 150/g but I got 10g for a total of 1200 which I don't consider that bad as long as it's good.

Anyways, thanks for the tips :) Even tho they techanically didn't help that much they still got me to go look for it much more intense than I have been these last couple of months, and now I'm a happy toker :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Right as I was about to give up there came some eastern european people who told me to go look at Pedersgate, after a total of 5 hours at Vålands tårnet without as much as a hope it took me 5 minutes in Pedersgate. Yet to try it, and the prices were quite stiff. 150/g but I got 10g for a total of 1200 which I don't consider that bad as long as it's good.

Anyways, thanks for the tips :) Even tho they techanically didn't help that much they still got me to go look for it much more intense than I have been these last couple of months, and now I'm a happy toker :)

Do you have a number of your new friends from Pedersgate? :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Unfortunately I don't, but on saturday the street was filled with dealers, most of them were immigrants and quite easy to identify. The stuff was decent enough I guess but if I had somewhere else to go I would probally go there as the price was abit stiff for that kind of quality.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Just had a walk trough Pedersgata with no luck :(

Maybe this is to late?

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

glad your nickname spoke for itself ;-)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

The first time I went there it was pretty late on a saturday so I don't know if it was to late, in my experience it shouldn't be. Got the number of the guy last time, but he's failed to reply five times so either I put it down wrong or he just doesn't give a shit. I also got some green there one day, but tbh while I prefer weed over hasj I would much rather have the hasj I got there than the weed due to the fact that it was really shitty weed.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå