Gå til innhold
timonlondon

How to buy cannabis seeds in Norway

timonlondon

Hello to everyone. Just one year ago I came to Norway to work here. The place where I live is small and nothing from cannabis here. So I want to start to grow my own plants. But as far as I know it is illegal to import cannabis seeds to Norway. I live in small village and everybody knows everybody and police officer is my neighbor - so its a big risk to order to my post box. So how You guys order Your seeds from abroad? I heard that it can be some special letter box, that You can create in Post office - but I dont know the details. Please help and explain, how safely and secure can I buy cannabis seeds and equipment for it to grow? Will wait for Your answers. Thank You very much! Peace, Love, THC to everyone!

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

I'm not sure I understood about the "special letter box", but there is no risk-free way to import seeds to Norway.

If you meant fake postbox (name), it might work depending on where you live. There is a thread about it in Norwegian somewhere here.

Take a trip to Denmark, or order seeds online.

Do you know somebody with nothing to hide, willing to deny ordering seeds (he should be fine), then order seeds to his adress.

A lot of people seem to be using anonymous Cash-credit cards (called Spend-On I believe), then there should be no trace to you, only your seed-destination address.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
tlien

A lot of people order seeds from abroad. The Attitude seed bank is popular. Make sure to select the option to repackage the seeds. If you do not, the seeds will be shipped in the original display packaging, which is suspect to the touch, should the shipment be sampled and checked by customs. When you repackage, the seeds are sent in baggies, which are much less easily detected by touch.

Check out the video halfway down this article to see how they check for suspect packages: http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/1.7451810

You can see, they basically go by touch. That's why you want to repackage.

Secondly, do as 9022 recommends, go to any Narvesen or 7-Eleven, and get a VISA spendon card. It costs like 35 kr, and then you fill it up with as much money as your shipment costs. This card works internationally, and does anything a regular card does. You can e-mail them the details, or just send them the actual card in an envelope.

I received my package from Attitude last week. I opted to get it shipped wrapped in a T-shirt. If you buy for more than 30£, you get quite a few bonus seeds. I paid for 6, and received 11 in total.

Now, I don't know if an anonymous, unmarked package with a T-shirt in it would warrant being opened if a customs guy came across it. I can't imagine they test every single shipment (especially during the vacation time ;)). So I don't know if it was the packaging method, or pure luck that got it past. For even more plausible deniability, get a T-shirt in a size that would never fit you ;) I have no idea if that might work in court or whatever, worth a shot! Not like I wear cannabis themed T-shirts anyway.

In the video I linked to, they check a dutch shipment. I am NOT an expect, I have only ordered and received one package, ever, but I would avoid ordering from the Netherlands. I would order from the UK, because it does not have that drug reputation, and there is probably a lot more legitimate trade being done by mail from the UK, than from the Netherlands.

Finally, I don't really understand the police neighbor relevancy. These seeds are minute.. it's not like you are receiving a letter with a big cannabis leaf on it and a bulging sack of suspect seeds ;) I got a notice to pick up my package at the local grocery store. They handle most postage work in Norway now. Just went there, showed the notice, and got my package.

Some people order their seeds to the Swedish border using a method called "poste restante". Some stores along the border allow Norwegians to order packages sent to their stores by address, with a C/O using the customer's name. If you do not live along the border, that is irrelevant I guess. If you do, let us know and we can explain further. The key advantage of this, apparently, is that since the only customs that can interdict your package would be the Swedish customs, they wouldn't exactly go to Interpol about it, and the package will likely just be returned to sender by the Swedes, and you never hear about it. That is my impression at least.

• Like 4

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Roscan Lloyd

Hi all,

I wanted to start to growing some plants outside (i’m in a sunny climate).
But unfortanly in a poor country so i do not have much $ to buy seeds.
Can you tell me where i can find the cheapest quality cannabis seeds?

Cheapest i found untill now was 10 euros on seeds4free for 5 seeds or 14 for 10 seeds, and other 4 euros for each aditional 5 seeds
Second cheapest i found weedseedshop 14 euros fro 5 seeds

Any others?

thanks a lot

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
kemare

Hi, i think it's quite hard to find cannabis seeds inside Norway. Still, it's quite easy to get some by internet with serious shops like Paddyseeds. Cheers

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Snabel

As long as you keep your moneytrail safe (i.e don't pay using anything that can be trailed back to you) you should be safe. A customs official said on the news a few weeks ago that they have started to trail the money in a wider extent than before. As far as I am concerned that means looking into your bank accounts if they suspect that you have ordered anything illegal.

Two friends of mine ordered seeds to the one of them. The shippment was intercepted by the customs, and the recipient was called in for an interrogation by the police. He of course denied any knowlegde of this shippment, and the case was closed due to lack of evidence.

My advice is to not store anything that can be used for cultivation in your appartment, and carry on ordering. If you do get caught, deny any knowlegde.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
onto

A lot of people order seeds from abroad. The Attitude seed bank is popular. Make sure to select the option to repackage the seeds. If you do not, the seeds will be shipped in the original display packaging, which is suspect to the touch, should the shipment be sampled and checked by customs. When you repackage, the seeds are sent in baggies, which are much less easily detected by touch.

Check out the video halfway down this article to see how they check for suspect packages: http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/1.7451810

You can see, they basically go by touch. That's why you want to repackage.

Secondly, do as 9022 recommends, go to any Narvesen or 7-Eleven, and get a VISA spendon card. It costs like 35 kr, and then you fill it up with as much money as your shipment costs. This card works internationally, and does anything a regular card does. You can e-mail them the details, or just send them the actual card in an envelope.

I received my package from Attitude last week. I opted to get it shipped wrapped in a T-shirt. If you buy for more than 30£, you get quite a few bonus seeds. I paid for 6, and received 11 in total.

Now, I don't know if an anonymous, unmarked package with a T-shirt in it would warrant being opened if a customs guy came across it. I can't imagine they test every single shipment (especially during the vacation time wink.gif). So I don't know if it was the packaging method, or pure luck that got it past. For even more plausible deniability, get a T-shirt in a size that would never fit you wink.gif I have no idea if that might work in court or whatever, worth a shot! Not like I wear cannabis themed T-shirts anyway.

In the video I linked to, they check a dutch shipment. I am NOT an expect, I have only ordered and received one package, ever, but I would avoid ordering from the Netherlands. I would order from the UK, because it does not have that drug reputation, and there is probably a lot more legitimate trade being done by mail from the UK, than from the Netherlands.

Finally, I don't really understand the police neighbor relevancy. These seeds are minute.. it's not like you are receiving a letter with a big cannabis leaf on it and a bulging sack of suspect seeds wink.gif I got a notice to pick up my package at the local grocery store. They handle most postage work in Norway now. Just went there, showed the notice, and got my package.

Some people order their seeds to the Swedish border using a method called "poste restante". Some stores along the border allow Norwegians to order packages sent to their stores by address, with a C/O using the customer's name. If you do not live along the border, that is irrelevant I guess. If you do, let us know and we can explain further. The key advantage of this, apparently, is that since the only customs that can interdict your package would be the Swedish customs, they wouldn't exactly go to Interpol about it, and the package will likely just be returned to sender by the Swedes, and you never hear about it. That is my impression at least.

thanks for explaining in detail how supplier of seeds send them in detail now they are fucked thanks now i have too look for a new one and thanks again!

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Dr. Fungitumb

Posten er 4 aar gammel... Du har i allefall reaksjonstiden til en stoner :p

Endret av Dr. Fungitumb
  • Like 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Robert42

Hi to all   

Since the thread is 2 years old i wonder if there any changes in regards of getting seeds. Im in Norway for some time now and sick tired of buying crappy herb,not to mention the paranoya that follows me.Been studying the gardening stuf for some time and decided to make my own garden, at least to try. 

I was looking at the sellers from UK ,but whats bothering me is that all of them requares a signature on arrival.All i want is drop in to post box.Anybody came across any better solution of getting seeds.

Best regards

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Bamse303

Get someone to accept the seeds for you(you don't want to order them to your own mailbox anyway) or order them to a post office close to the Swedish border that will let you pick up the packages(loads of people do this) and bring them yourself.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Robert42
34 minutter siden, Bamse303 skrev:

Get someone to accept the seeds for you(you don't want to order them to your own mailbox anyway) or order them to a post office close to the Swedish border that will let you pick up the packages(loads of people do this) and bring them yourself.

Thanks,i need to try Swedish border then,sounds tempting

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå