Gå til innhold
Canna Celtic

New in Oslo

Canna Celtic

Hey folks. 

Im a 32 year old Irish guy from Dublin. I’ve moved  to Oslo and am really struggling to find decent flower. I’ve been used to good quality for a long time but obviously i don’t know many people here. I have PTSD and use it mainly to keep them demons at bay.

Im basically looking for some advice on how to find a nice guy that can help me? Maybe a bar or a place i could ask around? I’m guessing most guys selling on the street are rip offs.

I had this guy from Somalia sell me just bush weed. It’s horrible. I got mad at how bad it was last time, i told him to fuck off. 

Anyway, any and all advice/information would be greatly appropriated 

have a great weekend 

Irish ☘️ 

Endret av Eoin Irish

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
jiffemann

We have quite strict rules in here about asking about hook-ups, so please be careful to not pass that threshold. =)

Good luck, and hope you find some !

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
JohnDeFoe

Not to hard to score some weed in Oslo, just ask around in the parks.. Good luck irishman

• Tommel opp 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Canna Celtic

Cheers John. I’ll give it a go mate. Is there good quality in Oslo man?

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Bamse303

Theres extremely good quality in Oslo as well as utter shite, Ask around the river near the Grønnland subway station and up to the two bridges "nybrua" and "eventyrbrua", also Grønnlands torg, you will be aproached by the typical desperate asylum seekers or wannabee "roadman" youth, But beware this area also has a lot of police presence, and they are also actively trying to nick buyers, Can't say what the quality is like there these days as I don't really buy from people like that just tell them to get fucked, lol.

You can usualy ask to see the shit beforehand, it will mostly be hash and not bud I reckon.

Happy hunting pal!

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Canna Celtic

Bamse, thanks so much man. I’ll give it a try. I’ve done that a few places but the Africans don’t like the look of my Irish lumberjack looking ass lol 

plus i get a really bad feeling when i ask somebody i don’t know about it. I’ve been to a few bars on “løkka», and Asker without luck. I’ll keep trying but I’m starting to grow myself in a couple of weeks. But takes months lol

Anyway, cheers for the reply pal, much appreciated. Have a great evening 

• Tommel opp 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Mr.Rosin

Ey, you seem like a alright dude(humble enough to grow, i like that). Give growing a shot, it is alot of zen in it and i doubt you will regret it:)

And before you know it; you are 15 days into flowering ;)

eysjtEk.jpg

Endret av Mr.Rosin

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Canna Celtic

Oh thanks dude! :)  Being a nice person costs nothing. 

I’ll  definitely give it a shot bro. 

OMG what are those pretty ladies? They look beautiful bro! I can see you are an expert. Yummy Yummy Yummy!

I hope i can get close to that. 

Keep up the great work brother!

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Mr.Rosin

There you go :) as you say, do it! The grass is greener on the other side :D

Hang around, and download a few pdf's on the net on growing. if you find them, try to get some old school books; Ed rosenthal, cervantes, Dj Short, Robert C. Clarke, is a good start :) Also you can find videos on torrent and so on... you know, just to cover the basics :)

Endret av Mr.Rosin

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Canna Celtic

I’ve been reading a lot about it. I also have a friend who can give me some advice should I run into issues. Thanks for the tips I’ll definitely research those guys you mentioned above.

Thank you! :)

• Tommel opp 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
jiffemann
16 minutter siden, Mr.Rosin skrev:

There you go :) as you say, do it! The grass is greener on the other side :D

Hang around, and download a few pdf's on the net on growing. if you find them, try to get some old school books; Ed rosenthal, cervantes, Dj Short, Robert C. Clarke, is a good start :) Also you can find videos on torrent and so on... you know, just to cover the basics :)

Just be careful with those "old school books" and videos you can torrent, the basis is okay, but there is understandable some quite "out-dated" info in them.
Atm I would actually recommend checking out instagram, which has a great community of cannabis growers using the latest tech and techniques.

Growmau5, Greengenes Garden and others are a good place to start, and see who they follow and and likes and so forth and you will soon have a nice group to check out, many of these also have youtube channels and similar, but instagram is the best for "day to day" stuff =)

• Tommel opp 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Mr.Rosin

I agree to what you say about outdated stuff, but still the oldtimers knew a lot that is neglected today. And i see it as very valuable information, especially when it comes to sativas, no one is better(also genetic outspring and such). As for me, it works, like it has for many before me, and still does. For me I feel like they try to reinvent the wheel, if you look beyond the new development of concentrates, LED's and mainly kush-growing.

And several of those i consider the gurus, still read and dissect this information from earlier times, i just think people did not have the scientific knowledge to explain it. Once they were farmers and so on, but still none the less, valuble information.

A good example of this is Dj Short in this podcast.

Endret av Mr.Rosin
  • Like 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
jiffemann

Having a good foundation is of course very important !
And I might be a but biased / uninformed on that side, because I have partly grown up on farms, and have from an early aged learned alot of basics when it comes to both gardening and similar, as well as having the interest and lucky to have a grandmother that loves just "normal" houseplants, both outside and indoors, so what I take for granted would be "alien" for others, so I can see that getting that kind of information from the so-called "old-timers" will be very important and a great resource for that kind of data.

• Tommel opp 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Mr.Rosin

I would say that cannabis is the biggest pusher for development within agriculture, for sure. But what i mean is the internet is to loaded with bullshit and opinion-based information, if you want to get to the nitty-gritty of cannagrowing, it is all about bro-info. But the oldtimers spilled their beans much more before, i don't think they saw the impact it would have.

And yes i grew up with gardening myself, and still i "getting learnt" as Ricky would say :P

Endret av Mr.Rosin
  • Tommel opp 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Canna Celtic

Sorry about the late reply guys. It said last night I’d made too many comments for one day. How many comments are we allowed per day? Prevents against spamming i guess?

Jiffemann and Mr. Rosin you guys make excellent points. A blend of old school knowledge with modernised thinking when it comes to cultivating. 

I find the fundamentals are the same but so many ways to do different things. But as basic as possible seems to be the way.

you guys are lucky to have a farm and a Grandma that you guys learned the basics. I grew up in Dublin city where the farms are so shitty lol.

I can’t wait to show you guys the prosses  as i do it :)

And thanks a mill for relying in English. I’m super impressed with the English writing skills you guys have 

Cheers Lads 

Endret av Eoin Irish

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Mr.Rosin

Yo, i think it is 5 posts in a day until you get member status, which is 20 or 30 posts, so it will go fast ;)

Yeah, keep it simple :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå